Saturday 26 December 2009

Xmas break

I'm currently gorging on xmas cheer here at tryharderfailbetter, so I'm too obese and drunk to visit any galleries or think about art. Hopefully I'll have something to say in new year. Yeah right.
Congrats to Eugenie Scrase though, and Matt Clark. A happy ending after all. Matt Clark was well chuffed his new studio had a window after a years of slaving away in the mount Doom below a railway arch. I wonder if the grimy, slightly claustrophic feel his art had will make way for a lighter and airier style? Who knows. But I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sergelapelle said...

Nice bizarre banner. Shame about not posting anything!

Tom F said...

It is a crying shame.

I'll have something up about Ron Mueck's exhibition at Manchester Art Gallery, post haste!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.